Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So, I was shopping for shoes on Second Life...

...And I came across this really great shoe shop called - Shoe Fly Shoes. Not only do they have loads of stylish shoes for your avatar...but they also have a bunch of Lucky Chairs where you have to wait for the first letter of your name to show up on the seat, and when it does...you win the shoes that are displayed! Very cool, I managed to pick up a few funky shoes and plan to head back to get my hands on some cool wedge pumps very soon!

After a while of that, I began to feel like something was missing... I realized it had been a few days since I had returned to the island, and I just kinda felt like I had to go back... LOL

Shopping was just not cutting it. It almost felt as though I was being drawn back there...as if it was my Destiny. ;0
I quickly changed into some island appropriate clothes and teleported myself back there.
Upon my arrival, I was promptly greeted by the island's famous host - Smokie! He always seems to know exactly where I am - which can be a bit nerve wracking at times... In this case, I quickly climbed down the swan hatch's ladder and made my way inside just in time!
I went to check on the status of the button... and yup, it's still there! I had some time to kill before I was needed to press the button so I decided to chill out a bit.

Relaxing at the swan sitting on the same couch that Eko and Locke watched the orientation film got me all nostalgic and I decided it was time for a little Geronimo Jackson. Luckily the album was right there on the shelf! So I played a little bit of that...and then I realized that smokie was probably gone by now - so I took my chances and headed back outside.
I don't have pictures of what happened next... but let's just say - I ran into Daniel Faraday and he was frantically looking for Jughead. I tried to help him out but he was really nervous.
He kept saying something about trying to save the world.
Sure hope he finds what he's looking for. I think he was playing a Lost roll playing game with a few others. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment